How does sensible drinking work?
- Star to teach your kid from an early stage.
- Discuss the immediate consequences of heavy drinking,such as hangover, passing out, vomiting and dizziness.
- Explain about the relationship between drinking and dangerous behavior.
- Teach your teenagers about sensible strategies like standard drink recommendation, pacing (alternating alcohol drinks with non-alcohol drinks, and not drinking with an empty stomach.
- Let your kids know about the dangers of drink driving. Talk about public transport or calling home.
- Always be a good role model.